Mears Construction & Training (MCT) provides specialised training for a number of construction purposes.
A registered training organisation (RTO), MCT is a nationally accredited assessor of Certificates of Competency. Our licensed trainers use specialised equipment at our South Johnstone facility to ensure our courses fulfil the necessary training criteria.
We provide training and assessing for the following licences:
- TLI10 (Forklift, Elevated Work Platform and Cranes)
- CPC08 (Dogger, Rigger, Scaffolding, White Card)
- RII30813 (All Plant and Machinery, Confined Space, Working at Heights)
- RII20313 (Non Slew Cranes, Gantry or Overhead Cranes and Vehicle Loading Cranes)
- 10528NAT (Course in the Installation of Swing Stage Scaffolds)
- 10529NAT (Course in the Safe use of Swing Stage Scaffolds)